Woman Down!

My daughter shared her cold with me on Mother's Day.  It's a nice head cold so I feel like my head is about to explode and my face is on fire.  The husband is useless to get anything to help so I've just been using herbal tea, ice water and a cool facecloth to keep myself from combusting into flames or exploding.  Just so you know it's not working that well.  I feel like a truck has run over me.

It wasn't long ago that the daughter shared another cold with me.  I wish my immune system would perk up but then I'm the one bringing her drinks and getting her cold cloths and giving her tea or whatever she wants.  That means close contact and I'm pretty much doomed to get whatever she has.

Hopefully I'll be all better soon.  Today I just want my face to stop burning.

Comments

Birdie said…
Again with the parallel lives. My daughter is sick and I am feeling off today. Runny nose, sore throat. meh

Sparkless said…
Oh no! Not you too Birdie. The daughter went to the Dr. today because her ear was really hurting but the Dr. didn't think there was a infection. She gave her some steroid nasal spray to help with the sinus and ear pressure. Hopefully it helps her.
I hope you and your daughter don't get too sick and are feeling better soon.
Erin said…
I hate the way sickness spreads in the house! Hope you are feeling better.
Sparkless said…
Thanks Erin. The daughter is still sick and so am I. Another visit to the Dr. may be in our future.
Dr. Theda said…
Yes dear Lady we are "Creepy" (have been since early childhood)... Your comment at dear Lady Debra's blog gave us a (much needed) "Smile"... our best to you and yours....

Thank you for helping to "lift our low spirits" for my Birthday...(just over 1/2 century old now... and "terminal)...
so we try to make the most of each day (health issues permitting)
... Bless you dear Lady...
Dr. Theda said…
Anyone who loves "animals" is normally a very Good person...
Sparkless said…
Hey Dr Theda, Happy Belated birthday! Glad I made you smile. I hope you didn't think I meant you when I said that guy was just creepy cause I meant the picture of the guy with the shaved chest. Either way if you got a smile I guess it doesn't matter. Glad you stopped by.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best