Finally!

After two days of not being able to log into Blogger I am finally back.  I bet you think I have wonderful exciting things to tell you about.  Sorry, but it's just more of my boring life.

Tonight I heard a crow making a ruckus outside.  We don't usually have crows around the house.  They usually fly over and sit in the big trees far away from us, so we see them just not very close.  This crow sounded close.  I looked outside and there he is sitting on the power lines cawing his head off.  I thought this was kind of weird.  Crows are pretty smart birds and he must have been making a fuss over something.  I knew there weren't any nests nearby so was curious to what his problem was.  I stepped outside to take a closer look and as I was watching the crow and trying to see what he was cawing at I notice a cat on the neighbour's garage roof.  Not just any cat, he was my daughters kitten (not so much a kitten anymore, he's a year old now). 

I'm not sure how he got up there but there was a few possible ways.  My daughter was getting all upset saying we needed to get a ladder and get him down.  I told her he got up there and he'd get himself down when he was ready.  Sure enough  a few minutes later he was down and the crow flew away.

Now I'm wondering why the crow was scolding that cat so much.  I wonder if the crow had something and the cat was chasing him which scared him off whatever he had and thus the scolding so loudly.  Either way it was fun watching that crow scold that skinny little cat on the roof of the neighbour's garage.  I really should have got a picture but as usual went back to my chores.

The rain around here is not helping my newly planted vegetables.  I'm sure the seeds we planted are going to rot in the ground if we don't get a bit of sun to dry up all this rain.  I mean really, this is so unusual for this area.  Usually by now I've got the a/c in the windows going full.  We haven't even put the kitchen a/c unit in the window yet and haven't even needed to turn the one upstairs on yet.  I'm loving the cool weather but not the rain so much. 

Well I'm off to bed.  I just wanted to see if I could finally log in and when I could I just had to type up something even if it's a bit boring and has no pictures.

Comments

judy said…
That old crow wouldn't have been wasting his time up there if he wasn't after something. Glad your feeling like writing a little. the weather sure is wacky this year but I too am enjoying the cool air. I hate running the air-cond.someone complains that one room is to hot or to cool.
Erin said…
with me blogger has been sending me everyone's comments on posts THREE times!!! Hope you get some sun!
Sparkless said…
Judy, I thought the same thing about that crow which was why I went outside to see what he was upset about. I never did find anything but the cat on the roof. I hope the weather stays cool for us both so we don't have to run any a/c for a good long time.

Erin I've been having trouble too even after they fixed the login problem. I hope things get fixed up soon cause it's so frustrating not to be able to get your blog fix everyday!

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Evening Entertainment