You Are Green With Envy

Yup, you are green with envy cause I have the entire week to myself!  The kids are at school and the husband has shifts booked at work.  And you know what the really good part is?  The husband gets off at 2:30pm so he's home in time to help with supper, homework, and kid activities.  I'm not all on my own this week yet I get just enough alone time for it to be perfect.

So you just have to be green with envy or even a little jealous maybe?  I know I'd be green with envy if someone told me what I just told you.  Now I just have to figure out how to balance my relax time with all the things I'd like to get done and my week will be absolutely perfect.

I don't want to waste one minute of all this alone time.  I should do something else and get off this computer.  I could read a book, do the laundry, shave my legs (I've let them go entirely too long and I'm starting to feel like a gorilla!), or maybe I'll just do the laundry.  It doesn't matter cause I can do whatever I like today and no one is gonna get in my way! 

What's your idea of the perfect day?

Comments

Erin said…
I had that today and WASTED IT! I was so excited about having the day without anything scheduled that I offered to pick up my friend and go "look" at a yarn store.... I got back and it was 2:15 pm LOL better luck next time!
Sue said…
A perfect day? Hubby at an auction ALL day, which leaves me to "putter" in the garden ALL DAY without having to stop to cook a meal and then clean up afterwards.
I love the man dearly, but for the love of man, learn to eat a sandwich!
:)
Sparkless said…
Oh no Erin you didn't waste your day you got to choose what you wanted to do. That's just as good don't you think?

Sue my husband is the cook of the family. I hate cooking meals so it's great when my husband is home cause he does the cooking. Sounds to me like you've spoilt that husband of yours.
Judy said…
Problem with alone time is that you never remember what you wanted to do...there's lots of things, but can you ever remember them when there is time??? NOOO...
Sparkless said…
Judy, it's not so much that I can't remember all the things I wanted to do but that there are so many of them I can't choose which one to do.
Judy said…
Found your site through one of the other blogs I follow...don't see a button to follow yours...do you allow following?
Sparkless said…
Judy there should be a bar at the very top of the page and to the left. Just click on follow up there. I'm always happy to have new followers. I just checked our your blog and became a follower. Your pics are fantastic!
Capital Mom said…
That does sound pretty awesome. I barely kno what to do with myself when I have a few hours to myself. :-)
Sparkless said…
Capital Mom I know what you mean. I used to feel so guilty just sitting around when the kids were little and had naps so then I'd get up and clean instead of enjoying my down time. Now I know better and don't feel guilty when I do something just for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best