Canada Controls the Weather

Yup, you heard me right, Canada controls the weather.  If you piss us off we send all our stunningly cold weather your way.  Take for instance now, why did we send our cold weather down to the US you ask?  Well, just because we can.

People in Canada are walking around in flip flops and shorts and laughing.  We don't have to wear our parkas or mukluks or dog sled to work because we sent our cold weather down to the US.  Of course because we live in Canada we are used to the biting cold weather because Canada is snowy and frozen pretty much all year round.  But since we control the weather we decided why not just for now get rid of it for a bit.  It will confuse all those people who believe in global warming and be great fun.

I think I'll lay out in the back yard and get a tan after I send all my cold weather down to Spokane for the day.  It's great to be able to control the weather. 

Comments

Mama Pea said…
Hahahohohohoheehee! (I think our friend Sparkless has lost it, folks!)
Birdie said…
Did you not get the memo? We aren't supposed to discuss how we control the weather. The U.S. could declare was and quite frankly we don't stand a chance.
The power! OH, THE POWER! *rubbing hands with evil glee*
Sparkless said…
Mama Pea may I bring your attention to the name of this blog.

Birdie, I didn't say how we do it, just that we do. I hope I'm not in trouble now.

Debra, I bet you guys have even worse weather to send to the US.
Mama Pea said…
Well, now that I know you're SERIOUS . . . can we talk?? ;o}
Sparkless said…
Mama Pea, I will not reveal my county's secrets of weather control even if you torture me! But bake me a nice pie and maybe...

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best