The News

No I'm not talking about Syria I'm talking about my health.  Seems things are not as they should be.  I have to go back for more testing.  I'm not prepared to say much more than that until I have answers.

So if I'm quiet for a bit it's cause I'm on pins and needles waiting for test results or going to get tests or seeing a Dr. or doing whatever.  I'm a little scared but until they know for sure there is no point going on and on about.  I'm just going to pretend like it's not happening for now.

Comments

Mama Pea said…
Thinking of you and hoping for the best. Keep us updated as much as you can as there are many of us wondering how you're doing. Hugs.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that all will be well or at least, easily fixable.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best