Tired

I've been feeling very tired the past two weeks.  I can't seem to get enough energy to do much of anything, even the things I need to do.  I hate feeling like this because there are so many things I want to be doing and then I end up not being able to.  A friend of mine thinks I have fibromyalgia.  I ache so much and it's not from the joints like arthritis but more an all over ache.  It feels like I've just run a marathon and need to rest.

So I've got an appointment with my Dr. to see what if anything is causing this energy low.  Hopefully whatever it is can be healed so I can get on with things and stop feeling like a truck has run over me.

I have lots to post about but I'll have to write it all down later when I can keep my eyes open. 

Comments

Good idea to see a doctor! There's so many things that can cause fatigue. I hope the doc can find you a solution quickly.
Mama Pea said…
Let us know how this all turns out. Bummer.
tpals said…
If it hasn't been checked lately, be sure they do your thyroid levels.

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Long Time No Posts