It's Not So Bad

I've been reading about the troubles of some of my favorite bloggers.  It makes me so sad to know these people who I  enjoy reading about are going through horrible things.  I wish there was something I could say or do to make things better for them but unfortunately there is nothing a total stranger can say or do that will change things.

Some people are good at blogging.  They write wonderful stories about their lives and what they do.  Some post beautiful pictures and amazing crafts that they make and yummy looking foods that they make.  How can I possibly compete with all that.  I take terrible pictures, I don't go anywhere or do anything fun so my amusing stories are few and far between.  I don't really like to cook and my gardens have possibly more weeds than plants in them this year.

Yet, here I am.  I can't stop myself.  I just have to type away every so often to make sure I am still alive.  If anyone reads this then I apologize for being boring but that's life and some of us are really boring.  I'd rather be boring than have to go through something horrible like accidents, deaths, divorces or job losses.  It's not like people can control those things but I'm just glad that I'm not having to deal with anything bad right now.

All I have to deal with is the normal stuff.  Stuff like making sure the money doesn't run out before the food does and all the bills get paid.  So far so good with both those things.  My family is healthy and fed and I am thankful for that.  My husband has a pretty secure job even if I can't find one (knock on wood, just in case, don't want to temp fate).

Tonight I am sending my best wishes to everyone who's out there suffering tonight.  Things do get better if you can just hang in there long enough, I should know I'm quite aged and have lived long enough to be able to give that kind of advise.  As the British saying goes "Keep Calm and Carry On".

Comments

Mama Pea said…
Your blog may be different than others you compare it to, but it's uniquely your blog and that's what counts. Keep it up!
Sparkless said…
Mama Pea you are always so positive and supportive. Thanks so much!
Mama Pea said…
I just speak the truth!
Ellie O said…
you know as one of those people going through too much of the hard stuff right now its lovely to hear that others are ok and going through the normal stuff - it reminds me that things will settle down again :) don't underestimate the power of words ;) and thank you for your post xx
Sparkless said…
Ellie O thank you for you kind words. I really hope that whatever is giving you your hard time passes quickly and things turn out better than before.

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment