Blogging

I have a huge list of blogs I'm following but so few of them ever post now.  So I'm doing a cull of all inactive blogs.  And I have no idea why I even feel the need to announce this since only a handful of people follow my blog and the people who aren't blogging now won't care if I delete them or not.  But there you have it, the insane need to post every mundane thing we do, that's a blogger.  Not that we don't make it wildly entertaining and interesting to read while we post.  A good writer can make pretty well anything sound interesting.

I'm not saying I'm a good writer though cause I'm already bored with this post and I'm the one writing it!  I'll be looking for new fascinating blogs to follow because I need my daily blog read to be at a certain length of time so my back can unkink from sleeping all night.  I find the best way to unkink is to sit at my straight back chair and read something for about 30 minutes or so.  The kink is because I have to sleep with a cat on my legs and a man with his elbow in my side all night.  Have you ever tried to roll over with a cat on your legs?  No?  Well let me tell you you it isn't easy.  If you disturb her too much she will bite you through the covers.  Not a problem in winter when we have a thick comforter on the bed but a big problem in summer when a sheet is all that's between me and those sharp teeth.

So between the elbow and the sharp teeth I have to actually wake up to roll over very carefully.  I sometimes find myself laying in a weird sway back position because the cat keeps snuggling up to my legs and I keep moving them away from her.  Ya, it's not nearly as fun as it sounds.

Anyway, what the heck was I talking about? Oh, ya I'm going to be deleting blogs today and looking for new ones and I have no idea why I am even blogging about it but there you have it.  

Comments

Susan said…
Absolutely loved this post! :)
Sparkless said…
Why thanks Susan. Love your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best