It's Not What I Wanted to Say

I just can't seem to get a thought down without getting annoyed with it and then deleting it.  I have lots to say and then I spend all the time typing it out only to realize that's not what I wanted to say at all. 

I think I need to take an internet break and clear my mind.  I keep thinking I need to reply to things I read online.  I don't.  I'm not going to make any difference to anyone or change any one's minds.  People will continue to do and say stupid things no matter how many vents I post or how well written a post is.

I need to take a break from it and think about why I feel the need to set people straight when they are doing or saying something I think is plain wrong.  So, sorry I haven't posted for awhile.  It sure isn't from lack of trying.  I have almost 10 posts that won't get posted because they aren't what I wanted to say.

I'll be back soon but I'm not going to promise I won't post vents ever again.  I will be reading every one's blogs just not replying as I try to reset my compass and start writing things I really want to say.

Comments

Good luck with your quest and I look forward to reading you again someday!
Erin said…
We all need a break now and then... or so I keep telling myself LOL, but I still feel guilty... I will try to post soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Long Time No Posts