Still No Pictures

I can't get them off my camera!  It's driving me nuts.  Okay, well I'm already nuts but it's making me more nuts if that is possible.  I am calling in the big guns and phoning tech support.  I'm only hoping that the person who answers will not have such a strong accent I won't be able to understand him or her.

So hopefully on Monday some time I'll be able to post some pictures.  Don't get too excited though as I don't have any great photos to post.  But at least I'll be able to post my crappy photos again.  I know I enjoy looking at other people's pics.

We are having typical spring weather with it going from sun to clouds and then rain quickly.  So we have a bit of sun and cloud each day and sometimes some rain.  It makes it difficult to plan for outside activities or which coat to wear but it's spring and that's how she is.

We are going through a tough time with the son lately.  Nothing serious just annoying because if he weren't so dang lazy it wouldn't be happening.  And what is it with boys and their lack of personal hygiene?  That drives me crazy.  Wash yourself, brush your teeth and put some dang deodorant on every day will you please!!!!

It's past noon and I'm still in my jammies.  In my defense it's because I'm doing laundry and can't have a shower yet.  I have to have a shower before I can get dressed.  I should probably just throw on some dirty clothes until I can have my shower but then those clothes won't get washed and I only have 3 pairs of pants and 3 shirts to wear right now.  I just bought some new underwear but still need bras and socks.  UG!  It's always something.  Why can't clothes last longer?

I better get off of here and finish up that laundry.  Keep your fingers crossed for me for Monday.

Comments

Erin said…
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my camera, since I use it on every post LOL! Boys are gross, ALL of them!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best