Good Bye 2011

The year is almost over and I'm kinda glad to see the back end of it.  It's not like anything major bad happened but nothing really good did either.  It was a hum drum year and I'd like a bit of zing please.

It looks like the son and I will be the only two home unless he decides to go to a friends house.  I don't want anyone over here cause I'm tired and want to lounge in my jammies eating junk food all night and watching movies.  Heck if I have to spend New Year's eve alone I'm doing it my way.

Hopefully the son and I can do our year in review where we write down everything we can remember that happened in 2011.  We'll use the old calendar to jog our memories too.  It's fun to see what things stuck in each person's mind.  Everyone remembers different things. 

I'll try to post something New Years Day or even on New Years Eve but in case I don't get around to it I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.  May 2012 be a very happy prosperous year for you and yours.  And may your dreams come true in 2012!

Comments

Mama Pea said…
Best wishes to you, too, Sparkless! 2011 was a weird year in many ways, but this new year dawning upon us holds the promise of great things to come. Hubby and I were just talking about the need to be more appreciative of the lots of good things in our lives . . . and I'm gonna try to do that in the new year. (Please give me a kick in the back end if I forget!)

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Halloween

Evening Entertainment