Had It, Then I Lost It

I had a great big post about random stuff and then it went poof!  I'm too tired to retype all that again so I'll just say I am praying for all of you in the path of Irene.  I hope you come through it safe and with minimal damage to your property.

The husband was home sick today.  I think he just has an allergy to something.  He went to work and kept having dizzy spells which make him nauseous because he gets motion sick.  He had to come home, take some gravol and lay down.  He figures he's sick but I know better.  He ate three pieces of pizza tonight so he can't be that sick.  I think he has an inner ear thing caused by a virus, allergy or something and that causes his dizzy spells which of course make him feel sick.  If he isn't dizzy he feels fine.

I hope he gets over this soon because we can't afford to have him out of work.  If he doesn't work he doesn't get paid and that means no money coming in and no savings to live off.  I'd love to be able to have a savings account with enough to last a month or two if anything happened but my husband doesn't make enough money for us to save any.  I've tried and I always end up having to take it out to pay for food or bills.  It's so frustrating.  I've been looking for a job but haven't found one yet.  Seems no one wants to employ a 47 year old woman who hasn't worked for 15 years.  Walmart isn't even looking to hire anyone.  I've got my fingers crossed on another job but unless you know the right person in this small town you don't get the job. 

I guess I did end up retyping most of what I lost earlier.  Oh well it was probably best lost in cyber land than boring the heck out of anyone who reads this.

Comments

Erin said…
I too, wonder how I'm ever going to re-enter the workplace after being home with the kids so long!
Mama Pea said…
I always worry about my ramblings thinking they are deadly boring, but never find the miscellaneous blogging of others (like yours!) boring at all. So there. Both of us should stop worrying and keep rambling!
Sparkless said…
Erin you probably won't have any trouble find a good job. It's these small towns with few jobs that make it so hard to find work.
Mama Pea I must be like you in that way because I find the most mundane posts interesting. Yes we should both keep rambling.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best