Well Look at That!

I am the 2000 visitor to my blog!  I know 2000 isn't that many page views but I didn't even have the counter until last year.

I'm still struggling trying to knit my hat.  There is something I'm missing, some important instruction cause I keep doing it and it keeps not turning out properly.  So I pull it out and try again.  I'll be in class Monday so hopefully the instructor will have some time to point out what I'm doing wrong.  I'm getting sick of starting again.

My daughter had a great Halloween trick'or treating with three of her friends.  We let her go out alone with her friends.  I gave her my cell phone and we kept in contact with her.  We live in a very small town so there is not much danger that anything would happen.  Even so I was worried and phoned her several times to find out where she was and what she was doing.  She was a very tired happy girl when she came home so it's all good.

My son on the other hand is going through a phase.  He doesn't want to do anything.  He won't go out trick'or treating even though his friends did.  They came to our door and I made the kid get off the couch and come say hi.  I dont' know what is going on with this kid but he better get over it soon.

It's quite and dark and I can't sleep.  I have a headache that I'm just about to go take something for and then possibly watch something on tv while I wait to get tired enough to go to sleep.  I think I'll make a cup of herbal tea and curl up on the couch.  I'm sure there must be some horrible horror movie on tonight, my favorite!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween.  Happy November!

Comments

Sue said…
We've never had a trick-or-treater here, but I keep a good stash of candy on hand, just in case!
:D
Erin said…
Ah, teen angst... my time is coming for that in a few years LOL! Bravo on giving your daughter a bit of freedom, I know it's hard to do but we all have to start sometime, don't we?! Don't be too hard on yourself about the knitting, it takes quite awhile for it to "click", at least it did with me, but it's worth it in the end, as once it does "click", it changes from total frustration to relaxation! It's good you are going to a class so they can help you out, you'll see, you won't be the only one having trouble. (and if you are, then the others are liars and they already knew how to knit LOL)!
Sparkless said…
Sue, good idea. One can never have enough candy just in case.
Erin I hope when you have a teen he skips all phases and jumps right into well adjusted adult.
I hope you are right about the knitting. I actually do know how to knit but not hats, just basic stuff so I'm frustrated why this hat think has me baffled.

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Evening Entertainment