Interesting Developments

So this one woman on the board who is the Fundraising Director is resigning, I'm the Secretary and I'm resigning and now Little Hittler who is the Treasurer/Bookkeeper is resigning too.  All three of us are supposed to go meet with the President tomorrow evening to hand him our resignations.  I'm wondering if Little Hittler will back out though.  She's resigned a few times before but really I don't care anymore.  I'll be done by tomorrow night then I can go back to being just a parent and I like that role the best.

Comments

Erin said…
I would just let the chips fall where they may, life is too short to deal with these people!
Sparkless said…
You are so right Erin. Thanks for your support. I need to rid myself of all those dysfunctional negative people.

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best