What to do?

I'm all alone in my house, no one but me!  The husband is at work, the daughter is gone to a lake with a friend until Friday, the son is at a friends house.  Just me and the two cats.

In these situations I always think I should do something fun but then I start thinking of things and there are so many and so little time.  I usually end up doing a few chores and sitting and reading or take a nap.  Nothing exciting in that.

I could start a load of laundry and set up a lawn chair in the shade to read.  I'll make a nice glass of iced tea and do that.  At least that's settled or I'd waste all my free time trying to figure out what to do.

Here's a pic of our fat orange cat. 












Here's a pic of the kitten sleeping in a chair.












Here's a pic of my kids hiking at a local lake this past weekend.

Comments

jaz@octoberfarm said…
hi..thanks for following my blog! sorry about your hamster! i wanted to sign on to follow you but i don't see the link in your sidebar. my best friend lives in powell river, bc! i lived in toronto for years and my son ws born there. my daughter was made there! i love canada!!
MarmiteToasty said…
we to have a fat orange cat :)

x
Sparkless said…
Jaz the follow button is at the very top left of the page. Blogger puts it there.

Marmite aren't fat orange cats the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Halloween

Evening Entertainment