On and On and On.......

This renovation is taking too long!  I want it all done yesterday.  Why is the husband dragging his feet on the final touches?  If he just concentrated for a day or two on getting it all done it would be done and we could move on to the bathroom renovation.

The board I'm on is driving me insane.  The people on this board are a bunch of nut cases.  I would drone on and on about it but it would take way too long to explain so I'll just say these people are a bunch of nuts and I wish my daughter would take another sport so I could dump this board and get away from these nuts soon. 

Things in my life have pretty much come to a full stop.  I feel like I'm hanging around for something but I don't know what.  I do the chores and take care of the kids.  I work on the renovation.  I do whatever needs to get done but something is lacking.  Life has lost it's lustre.  And thus my name Sparkless. 

Dr Oz from tv had a person on his show today who felt the same way.  She is going to do a 28 day program to a happier you.  I checked out the links and will start it as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow.  Can you imagine only 28 days and I should feel all happy and tingly.  LOL!  I bet.  But just in case I'm doing it anyway.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best