The Crap is Gonna Hit the Fan!

The board that I'm a member of just voted for a change that has me feeling very uncomfortable.  I'm not sure how it's going to go over or if it's going to cause more problems than it is going to fix.  Right now there are a few new board members and one disgruntled one who has her own agenda and likes to be a bitch to everyone.  All the past board members were very quiet and the newbies were all for this change except for this one woman who brought the whole thing to the board's attention. 

So only time will tell if there is going to be a problem or not.  I've got my fingers crossed that it's a solution and not a problem but from what I can tell the woman we hired doesn't play well with others.  She was actually the one who told us this so it's not a ringing endorsement for a new hire even if this new hire is a volunteer.  I have a sinking feeling this is all going to go over like a lead balloon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment