Pass the Duct Tape

I don't know what is wrong with me lately but every time I open my mouth I'm saying something I shouldn't be.   I've never done that before at least not to this extent.  It's like I can't control what comes out of my mouth anymore.

I think I'll either have to duct tape my mouth closed or stay locked up at home if this keeps up.  Everyone that knows me will be outside with pitchforks and torches if I can't stop shooting my mouth off.

I'm not the kind of person that will give you an ear full.  I'm a pretty shy person who doesn't like confrontations.  I'm a Libra.  Even if you don't believe in astrology my personality is very Libra in that I'm a peacemaker and solution finder not a fighter at all.

Maybe I have a brain tumor or something because there is no good reason for me to be doing this.  It's like I get talking to someone and I'm fine but all of a sudden I start saying something that I don't really want to say.   I'm afraid I'll lose control over my tongue and blurt out something that I'll regret or upset the person I'm talking to when that's not really my intention.

Where are all these angry words coming from?  They seem to bubble up from somewhere deep inside me and pop out without me having any control.  It's like I'm not even aware they are there in the first place.  So for today please pass the duct tape I'm hiding out at home hoping it'll pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best