Monkeys and Kittens

As far as I can tell our new kitten thinks he's a monkey.  I know this as I watch him swing on my curtains and monkey his way up his cat pole.  I knew this would happen and we are trying to stop him from doing this but of course my curtains are suffering.  As soon as he grows up I'll need to replace them but the good thing is I was going to replace them soon anyway so better to wait until he's grown out of his monkey phase.

Actually this kitten belongs to my daughter.  So he has to sleep in her room at night.  I don't want to be woken up by sharp claws in my face.  I've BTDT.  She complains that he wakes her up at 5am and claws her.  "Yes" I say "kittens do that."  I mean what else can I say?  She wants to let the kitten out of her room.  Um, no.  I don't have a wall or a door to my room only a sheet and I'm sure the kitten will totally enjoy jumping on my face or swinging from the sheet we have hanging from the ceiling to give us a small (very small) amount of privacy.  I can't remember the last time I got changed in my own room.  I now have to get dressed in the bathroom.  UG!

This kitten is adorable, a male grey and black tabby about 10 weeks old.  He's been neutered and has all his shots so far.  He needs a couple more and will get them next Friday.  It's lucky for him he's so cute or I'm sure my daughter would fling him out her window one night when he wakes her up.  LOL!  Right now the little beast is asleep on the couch just waiting for us to have supper when he'll try to scale our legs to get up  to the table until we lock him in a room only to have our supper disturbed by his pitiful whines.

I'm still trying to get all my stuff transferred from this old cruddy computer to my new computer.  Once I do that I'll be able to post a couple of pictures of the little beastie.  Until then just take my word for it the little guy is cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Evening Entertainment