Internet Stalking

Okay call me a newb or something but don't you think it's stalking when blogs or sites track you?  They can find out where you came from and where you went after you were at their site.  I'm not usually paranoid or anything but it annoys me that just anyone with a few dollars in their pockets can stalk people on the internet.

This is one reason I don't do anything important on my computer anymore, too much tracking, stalking etc going on.  Am I the only one bugged by this?  I could be stalking you, the person reading this right now!  I could see what country you are from, where you were before you came here and where you go after here.  Ya, be afraid, be very afraid, stalking is alive and well and being promoted on the internet as "traffic."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment