Here We Go Again

Nope I'm not talking about the song either.  It's the neighbour again.  He wants to build a 6ft privacy fence between our house and his property.  Being that our house is only a couple of feet from the property line I'm not sure what he needs privacy from as we only have one window on that side of the house.  If his fence blocks my kitchen window I'm going to have to do something drastic.  The husband says the fence won't be tall enough to be  in the way of the window.  I'm not so sure though. 
And like that isn't bad enough he also wants to put a gate at the front of his property and drive his giant RV into his yard so he doesn't have to pay storage fees for it.  That giant RV will be parked only a few feet from our house.  Now this doesn't sound like a huge problem but who would buy a house with neighbours like ours.  Their yard looks like a junkyard and the last fence he put up looked pathetic so I'm pretty sure any other fence he puts up will be much of the same.  The RV will also be tall enough that if someone decides to get on the roof of it they will easily be able to climb onto the roof of our house and break in our upstairs windows.  We won't be able to leave our windows open at night in the summer any more. 
If we could afford to move we would but we are stuck here.  I have half a mind to make trouble for this guy cause I'm sure he's breaking a ton of by-laws but I won't.  He has MS and his wife has fybromyaligia so they don't work.  My husband works over 50 hours a week and can barely make ends meet.  They are diabled and make more money than we do.  How sad is that?  I'm not saying if you are disabled and can't work you should be in poverty but there's something wrong when the working people are poorer than the disabled people.
I have a cold right now that is kicking my butt.  I'm tired, sick and cranky.  If one more person says or does something stupid around me I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back the dam of anger and frustration.  I don't want to fight with my neighbours but they threw down the gauntlet and I'm picking it up.  The first thing I'm doing is phoning the SPCA on them.  They have this poor dog that can't even more her front leg.  She's been like this for months now.  If they can afford to build a fence they can afford to bring their dog to the vet to be healed or put down humanely.  Cruelty to animals really sticks in my craw and I've been sitting on this for a long time now.  If they want to mess with me and my property they better be prepared for the consequences.  "Cough, cough, hack, hack" just as soon as I'm feeling better and can actually have a conversation on the phone without hacking for most of it.  Right now I'm going back to bed and pulling the covers right up over my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best