Endless

Yes my whines are endless.  I've been sick with a nasty cold for two weeks now and really I am done with it.  I've really had enough.  This cold must be gone now!  My back hurts from coughing, actually I've thrown it out and now have to lurch around trying not to cough and make it worse.  Have you ever seen someone who has to cough try not to?  Yes, it's pretty funny for you.  For me it's a desperate attempt at avoiding more pain.
I can't believe I'm going to have to go to the Dr. again this year.  It's been a round of seeing the Dr this year with few healing results.  I'll probably get a "it's just a cold, rest and fluids, and take some advil for the pains."

The weather can't decide if it wants to be spring or summer.  We had a couple of hot days where it really felt like summer.  We had our windows open all night and were roasting all night still.  Then a cold front hit and it was bundle up and close those windows tight.  I wish it would stay cool longer cause I'm not looking forward to the heat of summer.  I end up inside most of the day because it's too hot to do anything outside unless you are a desert animal and can handle the heat.

On a good note I won a free lottery ticket.  That's the big good news of the week.  It would have been nice to win the 41 million but I guess I'll have to settle for a free ticket instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best