Well That's Weird

I can't get access to view my own blog! What is up with that? I can make a new post so I'll do that and see if I can get access that way.

Speaking of weird I had something happen today that scared the crap out of me. I was shopping with my kids when all of a sudden I had a dizzy spell. I thought I was going to faint. Lucky I was pushing a shopping cart at the time so I just put my head down and stopped moving for a minute praying I didn't faint. It passed but I was left feeling really shaken.

What really freaked me out was the thought of passing out and the kids being on their own or even the thought of what would have happened if I had been driving when it happened! I quickly left the store and had to drive home but we don't live far from where we were. At the slightest sign of dizziness I would have pulled over but I was fine.

No I do not have high blood pressure. I've recently taken my blood pressure and it's always been fine, not even borderline but great. I had eaten so it wasn't low blood sugar. I don't have a cold or even have had one recently. Nothing seems to fit. It wasn't a panic attack, I've never had one of those nor was I particularly panicked when it happened. I just felt really dizzy and didn't want to faint or fall down so I took a couple of deep breaths and put my head down on the handle of the buggy for a minute.

All I can say is that it scared me and I'm not sure what is going on with me. I'll be making a Dr's appointment again tomorrow. Sheesh I'm feeling really old again and frail like an ancient old lady. I'm only mid 40's for goodness sakes! I don't take any medications and don't have any known illnesses.

I'm really not looking forward to being poked and prodded. Worse is when you tell the Dr. your symptoms and they shrug and don't think they are anything to be alarmed about. I hate that the most. I'm not a hypochondriac so when I go to a Dr. with a complaint it's something they should pay attention to. Why is it so many Dr's just don't give a crud about healing people anymore? I guess they make enough money that they don't have to care. Most of the people I know who went into the medical field went in for the high wages and not because they had a calling to heal people. Sad really. Maybe we should pay Dr's less money so they would be healers again and not just money grubbing snots?

Comments

Capital Mom said…
I hope the doctor's apt went well and that you are feeling great!

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best