Sunny Spring

Spring has sprung and this year it's started with a beautiful sunny day.  I can't complain about the the weather too much until it heats up so hot you can fry an egg on the sidewalk but until then it will be wonderful!

We are going to go buy some flowers to plant and I know it's early but our crocuses are up and blooming so I'm sure some of the more hardy plants will be find even if it goes a bit cold at night.  Or I just might buy some cut flowers to enjoy.  I'll let the kids decide.

Still haven't had any coffee yet today and it's 11am.  I hardly slept all night cause my nose was stuffed up and I would wake up from the loud snoring noises I was making.  I hate when that happens.  I think I'm allergic to my bed.  It's an old futon thing and I think it may be time to dump it.  Or I'm just getting old and when I lay down my nose plugs up. 

This getting older thing is starting to really suck.  I was going to get old gracefully but now I think I'm gonna fight it every step of the way.  I'm not talking plastic surgery here I'm talking about not letting my body start to fail little by little.  I'm not letting it stop me from doing stuff.  I need to get out and get some exercise today.  I need that vitamin D.  Maybe that will perk me up.

But right now I think I'll go take a nap cause I didn't sleep at all last night.  I count that as something that's healthy.  All healthy people nap, didn't you know that?  Yes it's the new rage.  That and not being "too busy."  I don't have too much to do nor do I overschedule myself.  I have free time galore and I pick and choose what I want to do with it.  I nap when I need or want to and can read a book anytime I like.  So there!  I bet you envy me now.  Ya, you do.  You'll never hear me utter the words "I'm too busy" or "I've got so much going on right now" or "I've been so busy."  Cause you know when you hear other people say it what they really are saying is "you aren't important enough for me to waste my valuable time on." 

And you, my friends, are important enough for me to waste my time on......or I mean you are important and I'm not wasting my time blogging to you.  Ya, that's what I meant.  I better go have that nap before I say anything else.

Comments

Capital Mom said…
Naps are awesome. And I am very jealous. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best