Piddly Things

I had a whole laundry post done and was going to add pictures to it but I'm too tired to do it now. And after reading that line I realize I am the most boring person on the planet! A laundry post with pictures?!!! What was I thinking?!

I really should go have a shower cause I have a meeting soon. Then I have to get a present for my niece. When the kids come home from school I have to drag them to the Optometrist. After that we have to go to my sister's house for supper for my niece's birthday, she's turning 16.

You want to know what I'd really like to do today? I'd like to go back to bed and stay there. I'd like to lay in bed and sleep the entire day away. Yup, that's what I'd do if I didn't have a million other piddly little things, and some big thing, to do today.

So I'm off to do my piddly things now. Please pray my day gets more exciting or I may turn to stone out of pure boredom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best