Crafty Monday

Figured out how to get the pictures out of the camera and into the computer. So here's my scarf. I'm a little over half way done now. I don't think I'll add any type of fringe on the ends I'll just leave it plain.

I really want to make some hats but I'll need some help to start and I have to buy some great wool first. So for now I'll just use my cheap acrylic yarn to get warmed up with before I attempt making anything really lovely.


I'm also planning a bigger vegetable garden for the spring. I'd really like to move somewhere we have a house that we aren't crammed in but without a huge lottery win that just isn't going to happen. So instead I'll grow as many vegetables as I can and try to preserve what we can't eat up. I'd love to plant a couple of fruit trees but if we do manage to move in a couple of years I won't get to enjoy the fruit so I'm holding off on that for now. Plus our yard is very small and there aren't really any great spots for fruit trees that won't be in the way of something or other.

I've been so tired lately that I could sleep all day and some days that's almost what I've been doing. I'll get up with the kids, get them off to school, do any necessary chores and then nap for a few hours. It's not like I'm not getting enough sleep at night but I'm just tired all the time. There is no physical reason that the Dr. could find so I figure it's just all this drab February weather. This year is especially hard with no snow. It's been so warm and unwinter like that I feel like I've missed a season entirely. It's rather discombobulating.

This whole winter has thrown me off. I need a do over! Someone send some winter this way so I can get my dose of winter and move on to spring. I think I'll print some lovely spring and flower pictures out and put them up around the house to trick myself into knowing that winter is almost over and we aren't still waiting for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Trying My Best

Evening Entertainment