I'm knitting

I got some knitting needles and wool. I was going to teach the kids how to knit to keep them busy but it didn't work out well at all. So now I have all that wool to use up. I started a scarf. I've got a picture of it in my camera and I'll post it later.

All I really know how to do is to knit. So this scarf is just straight knitting. I'm thinking of putting some tassels on the ends but have no idea how to do that. I don't even remember how to cast off so I better hurry up and find out cause I'm more than half way through this scarf.

And winter came back. It snowed a bit, just enough to cover the ground but not much else. Just enough to be annoying really. If it's going to snow I wish it would do it good and proper and not mess around. It's pretty unusual for there to be no snow in January here.

I've got to go shower and finish up the laundry. I know, I know, you're saying "slow down!" My life is just so exciting and fast paced you can't keep up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best