Headache

I've been struggling with a migraine since yesterday. I keep getting the visual aura plus my neck is sore. Lucky I haven't got the full blown headache just a mild one but I've been taking migraine meds with caffeine and codeine in them and they seem to help. I used to get migraines when I was a teenager but grew out of them. I suspect that perimenopause has me going through puberty backwards and boy does this suck. My face even breaks out horrible now and again just like when I was a teen. I'm too old for this crap, bring on menopause cause I'm done with all these hormones!

So we are going to be having a green Christmas as per the weather report. I guess it will be okay but I really don't feel like Christmas much unless I'm stuck inside with the snow falling. I love that warm cozy feeling. Oh well we'll just have to pretend this year.

I'm contemplating doing some more baking but with this lingering headache I'm not sure I'm up to it. If I start I may get half way through and have to go to bed and lay down. I can't read cause every time I do my eyes go funny and I start getting visual auras which just suck. So I'm trying to eat well, drink lots of water and gently stretch.

It's really quiet here today. Daughter is off at a friends playing and my son is in his room. The husband is napping cause he did a night shift last night. He'll be doing another one tonight and then he's off for a couple of days. There is always the possibility of him getting a call though and with huge overtime being paid for Christmas and Boxing day he just may go in to work depending on the what time they want him for. When the kids were little this used to upset me to no end but now the kids are older and don't need me to do everything for them, they can actually help me so it's not such a big deal.

I better get off the computer cause my eyes are going weird again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best