2009

I'll be glad when 2009 is over! Good riddance to a very bad year! I can't think of anything good that came out of that year, really I can't. The husband made less money but seemed to be at work during every event and party that was planned. I haven't had a holiday in over 13 years and 2009 was no exception. I didn't even go for a haircut in 2009! I just made do trimming my bangs. So now I have long flat graying hair, really attractive, NOT! I think pretty well everything broke here at one time or another and we struggled all year to just survive.

So I for one will be glad to see the back end of 2009 it was a year that sucked, maybe even the worst year I've had for a very long time. When I think of what I would like to begin in the new year I want to crawl up in a ball and go to sleep. Everything will take more energy than I have these days. This house needs so much work and money and I have neither of these. The husband would live in a cave and never wash himself if he could get away with it. I thought that only boys were pigs like that but men are too. At least my man has no personal hygiene and doesn't even consider the simplest routine chores.

I feel like I've given up so much to my husband and kids over the years. I've lost all sense of myself. I never take time for myself. I never buy myself anything but a book now and again. I don't care how I look anymore because I can't afford haircuts or clothes. Our house is so small that sometimes I feel claustrophobic and want to run out screaming into the street.

At this point the only thing I can think of to help all this is if I won a huge lottery. Then I could move, dump the husband, and have a holiday. I could even go out once in awhile. I couldn't even pry the husband off the couch to go to Avatar. The husband doesn't go out. His idea of a good time is to sit his ass on the couch and watch a movie with a gallon of pop and some chips. Exciting! I bet you envy me. LOL!

So I live in a dump, am married to a loser, have no paying job and look like I belong in a freak show. Ya, I have lots to look forward to. I wonder how I even haul myself out of bed in the morning I have so little to look forward to. So excuse me if I'm not that excited about 2010. I'm sure it will just be more of the same but I hope the rest of you have a very Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best