Don't Hate Me

Cause I just got a brand new camera! It's a Canon Rebel digital. It has so many bells and whistles on it I'm afraid to touch anything. So far I've got the strap on it after much cussing. I got the battery charged and the SD card inserted. I even got the SD memory card to format. Now if I could just figure out how to look at the pictures once I've taken them.

One would think that the giant screen on the back of the camera would show you your picture after but that would be entirely too easy. So it's back to pushing buttons and reading a 200 page owners manual. Oh how I hate those owners manuals. And the little icons are the worst. You can't even tell what the squiggle is supposed to resemble.

So I promise as soon as I figure out how to take a picture and download it onto the computer I'll share something. Just keep your fingers crossed that my brain cells that are still firing can manage to learn something new.

Oh and the most embarrassing thing happened to me at the grocery store. As I was checking out the girl at the check out said my first name a few times. I turned around and she said she didn't recognize me. I had no idea who she was but of course couldn't say so. Instead I smiled and said "hi, how are you doing?" Then I walked out with my husband who asked me who that was. My reply "I have no idea." LOL!

Some cold dark night it will come to me and I'll know who she is. She's much too young to of gone to school with me so I'm at a loss as to how I'd know her otherwise. Dang thing is now I'm going to have to keep my eye out for her and try to pretend I know her if I end up in her check out again. I'll have to sneak a peek at her name tag as that will tell me her first name. Although that still may not help me much.

Oh the indignities of getting old and decrepit are almost more than I can stand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment