Still here

Well my head didn't explode but it almost did. My face got red several times and I had to take 10 deep breaths to keep the explosion from occurring but I still have my noggin this morning and although I'd like to say I feel all better, I don't. I still feel rather unsettled. I'm not used to this and I wonder if perimenopause is playing some mean trick with me. I'm usually a pretty calm reasonable person, really I am. It's just that yesterday it all got to me, every little stinking thing was bothering me. No idea why, nothing really happened.

I think I'm just going to take some more time and be extra nice to myself since no one else is going to do it. So last night I went out and bought myself a beautiful scented candle. I'm lighting it every night and going to count my blessings even though I can't think of many right now. I'll keep reminding myself that at least I have my health and don't live in one of those developing countries where poverty is death.

Thanks for your kind comments missykimmy and Jordan. That total strangers took the time to encourage me is amazing and inspiring and one of the things I'm thankful for. People like you make the world a much better place to be in.

Comments

missykimmy said…
Well I'm glad your head didn't explode. It's good to see that you're looking at the bright side of things. That's the way to go through tough times. (:

I hope in your next update you'll feel even better!

missykimmy.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Evening Entertainment

Trying My Best