Pain in my head

Last year for my 45th birthday I got a migraine. I haven't had a migraine since I was in my teens. Then yesterday I started to get a migraine aura and today I got the worst headache I've had in a very long time. Couldn't even eat my supper.

I guess this is the gift I get for getting older. I get to go through puberty backwards and get migraines on top of it! Oh joy!

I've had enough, really I have. It's just adding insult to injury. I'm already a baggy old woman why the migraines? So I've decided to overhaul myself. I'm taking my vitex tincture daily. I'll be eating more fruits and veges even if it kills me. I've been taking lots of walks since it's cooled down so I'm getting more exercise.

And the most important part of all this is I'm going to get a check-up at my Dr. I've been procrastinating it for much too long. These migraines just suck and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. I hope the Dr. will be able to shed some light on why the migraines and why now.

And since I'm not starting my overhaul until Monday I'm off to eat the last piece of apple pie. That's a fruit serving, right? LOL!

Comments

Vodka Logic said…
It is a fruit and bread serving. Sorry about the headache.

Thanks for visiting my blog..as for the luxury of being a SAHM, I hope you realize I wasn't being condescending but as you said the grass is or at least seems greener on the other side. I imagine there are sacrifices on both sides.

Come again...lighter fare for tomorrow.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Good

Halloween

Evening Entertainment