Something slippery and wet

No, not that! Get your brains out of the gutter for goodness sakes! I was greeted this morning by my cat who left me a fur ball treat to step on. Nothing worse than waking up, stumbling out of bed to step on something cold, slippery and wet. Icky! At least it wasn't on the carpet.

Today I have chores outside to do but the weather is a bit blustery and keeps spitting rain. So I gave up trying to do any outside chores and came in. I have tons of typing to do for my board that I'm on but I've been procrastinating that all weekend. I'll do it later. LOL!

So far I've got a couple loads of laundry done and got the dishwasher cleaned out. I've also cleaned the bathroom, washed the kitchen floor and wiped down the appliances. I still have a few more loads of laundry to do and then I have to fold the clothes and put them away.

Dinner tonight will be..... I have no idea. I'm so not a cook. It's one of the chores that makes me break out in a cold sweat. Don't know why I feel like that but I dread cooking more than any other chore. Maybe we'll have pizza?

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
Dont ya just love it when ya cats give you those special pressies lol..... I crawled out of bed one morning to step on a half chewed frog LOL and when I hollered me cat just sat there staring at me like I was insane not to want me pressie :)

I hate the cleaning but LOVE the cooking........ we should be housemates, it would work well LOL

x
Sparkless said…
Frogs are supposed to be good luck too. I wonder if mice are cause my cat leaves them on my back step all the time. We keep telling her we've already got a hamster we don't need any dead mice.

I always think of cleaning as good exercise but cooking is just work. We would make good housemates. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment