Ick, ick and double ICK!

This will be the last post whining about my cold, I promise. You know you've got a bad cold when your husband who snores like a truck driver has to leave the bedroom to sleep in the living room floor. At 3am I woke up and noticed first that snot was dripping down the side of my face, hey I warned you with the title it was icky, and that my husband was missing. I grabbed a tissue and went downstairs to go pee and see where he was. Found him asleep on the living room floor with a blanket. When I asked him what he was doing he replied "you're snoring so loud I couldn't sleep."

You know all these years we've slept together and I've put up with his snoring but if I snore and snore loudly because I have a cold and can't breath and have snot dripping out of my nose and slobber coming out my mouth he has to go sleep in the living room! It was too dark for him to see the snot or drool though so he wouldn't have known about that, thank goodness. What a big baby!

I may just have to fake snore really loudly on those nights I've got his elbow in my ribs or those nights when he steals my covers or when he's farting so much the air is foul to breath. Yup that's what I'm gonna do from now on, snore really loudly, so loud the neighbours will hear me. Then I'll get the bed and all the covers to myself. Well technically it will be me and the cat who sleeps on my legs every night. At least the cat doesn't mind my snoring when I'm sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best