The HORROR!

I did something unspeakable, something so awful it will scar my son for life. I'm almost too ashamed to tell you. It was yesterday as I was folding the laundry. I don't know how it happened. I didn't do it on purpose, really I didn't. They must have fallen out of my arms as I was carrying them out of the room. snicker snort hee hee

Now picture this a 13 year old boy, a couple of bras and another 13 year old boy. Do you get the picture? Yup, they were on his bed, totally by accident and not touching any of his stuff, just innocently lying there until it happened.

Poor kid must have been mortified to have a friend over and find his mom's bras lying on his bed. LOL!!! Lucky for him my bras are small and I've no need of under wire cause it could have been alot worse.

Want to know the really funny part cause I haven't even got to it yet. When I saw my bras just laying out on the dryer where my son had put them to get them out of his room I actually thought someone was messing with them. I asked him why my bras were on the dryer where I hadn't put them. He explained with a pained look on his face and asked that I not leave any of my stuff on his bed anymore. At this point I had been working myself up into a stern lecture about other people's belongings and then I started to picture it and smile.

You see I fold laundry on his bed because it's either there or in the living room. Plus his bedroom is closest to the washer and dryer so I just grab the basket of clean clothes and fold everything on his bed before I take the laundry out and put it away. Some how those bras jumped out of my arms and right back on that bed! Bad bras!!!

Of all the laundry to get left on a 13 year old boys bed a bra has to be the worst thing ever! Poor kid. Now I'm going to have to pay for all that therapy, as soon as I stop snickering and laughing about it.

Comments

Kate said…
Am I a bad person for laughing?

Kate x
MarmiteToasty said…
I dare you to hang up a couple of dresses in his wardrobe next time a matie comes over and leave the door open a little LOL

x
Sparkless said…
If that makes you a bad person Kate then I am too. hee hee

Marmite I actually have a couple of my bath robes in his closet but they are way in the back where no one can see them. Good idea about the dress! Nothing better than torturing our kids for fun. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best