Cricket in my undies


I've read that the Chinese keep crickets as pets because they are considered to be bearers of good luck. I certainly hope this is true because as I reached for my clean undies today to put them on I noticed this.

I don't know how this cricket got all the way up into my underwear drawer but there he or she was hiding.

Sorry the picture is a bit blurry but I was trying to hold my underwear up and show the cricket who kept running back under folds of the cloth to stay hidden. And please no comments about the size, type or color of my underwear!

I can only hope that he brings me and my underwear great luck!

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
Those are called 'comfort knickers' lol...... good job you found the crickets before you put them on, or they might of crawled into a rather private dark place LOL

x
Sparkless said…
We call them Granny panties here. LOL!

If I did wear the cricket my privates would be chirping!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween

Mother's Day Good

Evening Entertainment