A bee up my wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

What is with these big black bees? They love to hide in our laundry and then get out and fly around inside the house. They only do this at this time of year and it's annoying because it's become a huge problem which means I end up having to use my dryer.

I guess these bees must be looking for a place to hibernate. Do bees even hibernate? I shake every piece of laundry off after taking it off the clothes line but somehow they hang on the little buggers. I had a few items on the clothes line yesterday and shook them off like a maniac. I'm sure my neighbors think I've lost my mind seeing me out there frantically waving my dry laundry around. I thought I was safe but I was wrong.

I walked into the kitchen this morning and noticed one of these dozy bees on the kitchen floor. Of course as soon as I walked in it headed right up under my robe. I don't know if it was looking for a hiding place or what but I can only imagine what I looked like dancing around yelling while trying to get my robe off! I was only wearing my nightgown underneath my robe and I pictured this bee flying up my bare legs and ... well you get the picture. Lucky for me I didn't have to rip off my nightgown too or I'd have been standing in my kitchen naked, on total view of my neighbors and anyone walking or driving by our house. Or worse can you imagine if I'd got stung! I'd have been standing there naked moaning and holding my privates. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

I don't know what it is with insects and my private parts lately. I'm going to have to get insect repellent underwear or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evening Entertainment

Halloween

Trying My Best